Waxing the City
As an exclusive studio devoted solely to the art of waxing, Waxing the City is Serious About Smooth.
We are hiring the Dream Team to help open a new Studio in Stillwater, MN! We are bringing the art of waxing to our community. We’re looking for hard-working energetic individuals like you to join our team! Join one of the hottest trends in the salon industry. You don’t want to miss this exciting opportunity! FT and PT openings.
As waxing continues to gain in popularity, a career dedicated to waxing has endless possibilities. You will experience the delight of clients as their confidence and self-esteem improve with each service you provide.
The Cerologist is accountable for all service provision, minimal waxing standards, customer service standards, and general day to day operations as it relates to client management.
- Responsible for implementation of customer service standards for all internal and external customers. Goal is to exceed customer expectations from initial inquiry to on-going customer relationship management.
- Actively engage in implementation of ongoing process improvement and embrace “learning environment” initiatives.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and professional environment including daily cleaning checklists and other cleaning duties as needed.
- Accountable for efficient, effective and high quality service provision following all defined minimal waxing service standards. Will follow all policies and procedures to accomplish these standards. Includes: body and facial waxing, and lash/brow tinting services (where applicable).
- Support and protect our culture including teamwork, non-competitiveness, non-client thieving behavior.
- Other duties as assigned in the spirit of teamwork.
- Follows safety standards in all aspects of performance of the above functions, reports/removes unsafe equipment and attends safety/training education sessions.
Role Scope And Complexity
The Cerologist reports directly to salon manager/salon lead and indirectly to all members of ownership and is accountable for all service provision. The Cerologist is accountable for meeting established minimal waxing and customer service standards focusing on both internal customer (staff, volunteers, interns, vendors) and external customer (current clients and all potential customers). Also accountable for client retention and referral networks.
- Current State Licensure (Esthetician, Cosmetologist)
- Excellent Waxing Skills/Technique
- Time Management skills
- Written and Verbal skills
- Team player within team environment
- Exceptional Customer Service
- No experience required
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.hireology.com/waxingthecity-ashleyjordan/143131/description →