Inline Distributing Company is a national industrial supplier of restoration, remediation, safety, construction, demolition and disaster recovery products and equipment.
**This position will be located in our Norcross, GA office**
We are a national distributor of environmental remediation products, asbestos abatement, mold removal, lead abatement, as well as many other construction related items. Our business is growing and we are looking to fill the Warehouse Manager position to handle daily items of operation including daily delivery routing, managing the team, handling freight, shipping and receiving, returns and transfers. This position will also be trained to handle customer service including answering phones, looking up product to see if it is in our inventory, taking customer orders, entering orders in our computer system, and working with our purchasing department to bring product on for customers needs.
The successful applicant will maintain high levels of accuracy in day-to-day operations, lead and develop the warehouse team and provide impeccable customer service to our clients. If you have the knowledge and expertise in the distribution, shipping and logistics industry, we invite you to apply today.
· High School Diploma/GED required
·2+ years’ experience in a warehouse supervisory role
· Strong customer service skills
· Professional appearance
· Excellent verbal & written English language skills are required
· Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
· Exhibit motivation, dependability, punctuality, organization skills, and be detail oriented
· A team player who handles multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
· General office skills including proficient computer skills
-Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
· Able to be present & punctual, with minimal absences
· Able to sit for long periods of time
· Able to lift 25 pounds
· Required to wear steel toe boots or shoes when in warehouse
· Eyesight, verbal skills, and hearing must be adequate to enable written and verbal communication with customers
· Time commitments will vary with the seasons and may require more than forty hours per week.
Inline offers excellent benefits including employer paid 100% coverage of the employee’s health insurance premium, vacation/sick pay, and a 401(k) plan.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/356247810 →