Sentient Technologies is the leader in applying artificial intelligence to transform digital commerce, finance, and other industries.
Sentient Technologies is the leader in applying artificial intelligence to transform digital commerce.
Combining evolutionary computation, deep learning and other AI techniques – the Sentient platform enables us to understand truly massive data sets in a profound way, enabling cutting-edge products in the financial and e-commerce markets.
We are seeking an exceptional VP of Finance / Controller to lead all aspects of Sentient’s accounting and financial tasks, challenges, and goals. This role reports to the Chief Financial Officer of the firm and manages a small and fantastic team.
About the role:
- Responsible for accurate and timely revenue recognition
- Work with the CFO to develop and improve financial strategies
- Supervision and execution of financial audits, including being the main contact for outside resources
- Aid in and help drive fundraising efforts.
- Lead the quarterly and annual budget planning, while thinking strategically and long-term
- Continuously refine and elevate the company’s financial plans, processes, and execution
- Deliver highest quality annual operating plans
- Prior experience at the Controller / VP finance level
- Superior management skills
- Experience with complex, multinational entity structures
- Communicative, creative, and team-oriented
- Demonstrable ability in forecasting methods and techniques
- Broad financial knowledge (FP&A, AP, AR/Rev Rec, Audits, etc)
- Happily work with all departments, all levels, and all people throughout the firm
- Startup experience very helpful
- Expert software skills required
And, of course, the perks!
- Take-as-you-need vacation!
- 10 company holidays
- Telecom reimbursement
- Tons of snacks and beverages
- Catered educational lunches every Wednesday
- Catered lunch every Friday
- Bagels on Monday
- Super-convenient location near BART, Caltrain, Muni, Ferries
- Team Events, Happy Hours, Holiday Parties, more
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/sentient-technologies/job/oJ3d5fwO/apply →