Amtel is one of the fastest growing T-Mobile Premium Retailer, headquartered in Grapevine, Texas. As an exclusive partner of T-Mobile US, we produce some of the most talented, experienced people in the industry.
The VP of Sales operations is responsible for Amtel’s sales force effectiveness and is the person who oversees essential functions that are vital to the team’s productivity, efficient operation and company success. The VP of Sales and Operations drives all retail sales of T-Mobile’s wireless product & services portfolio for T-Mobile’s 3rd largest TPR partner overseeing 80+ points of distribution. The VP of Sales and Operations reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), and will make an impact with our sales organization nationally.
- Be the key operational link between principal partners, the Amtel Senior Leadership team and the Amtel sales organization.
- Work closely with the director of sales and field leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Successfully implements new processes and programs in alignment with company strategy and objectives by ensuring strategy is being executed consistently. Ensures communication, documentation and training to ensure success.
- Implements, sustains and supports an “authentic “un-carrier” sales culture with “best-in-class” service.
- Drives efficiency and accountability from the top to the front line.
· Makes sure sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales & operations organization. Develops new reporting tools as needed.
Be the guiding force behind all sales initiatives.
- Overseas sales compensation design, execution and administration. Work closely with Finance and Human Resources to guarantee that compensation programs provide market-competitive pay, reinforces sales strategy and is in alignment with business and sales organizational objectives.
- Strategic and large deal coordination and development.
- Designs, implements and manages all sales forecasting, planning and budgeting. Ensures that these efforts are fully integrated with other planning processes at Amtel.
- Identify and diagnose systemic financial and operational performance gaps, develop required corrective action plans and ensures execution.
- Collaborates with T-Mobile business partners to ensure preservation of T-Mobile brand guidelines, continuity of communication, attainment of objectives and organizational effectiveness.
- Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies that will support Amtel sales organization productivity.
· Drive Growth
· Customer Focus
· Acquire and Grow “Great” Talent
· Collaborates Broadly
· Leads Courageously with Mission and Vision
· Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Responsible for direct reports on sales and operations team (Director of Sales and Director of Operations)
This position operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The position will occasionally require travel (25-30%).
This is a largely sedentary role, however, some filing/mailing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, boxes under 10lbs, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties and business demands.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/ →