By applying patented machine learning algorithms on simple sales data, CB4’s software solution captures lost sales by correcting operational inefficiencies and further localizing assortment on a SKU at store level.
Do you have technical support experience? Are you interested in working in a rapidly growing startup? Do you want a position that will grow with you? We are looking for a tactical, yet strategic addition to our Customer Success team! We are a Sequoia backed predictive analytics and machine learning software company providing retail solutions for brick- and-mortar retailers.
This person’s responsibilities will be to assist Research & Development and the greater Customer Success team in carrying-out the activities below:
• Provide first level support to our customers and customer success team:Responsible for understanding and resolving user difficulties while liaising between R&D team in Israel.
• Troubleshooting and diagnosing reported issues within the application: Manually and automatically testing the application to determine functional viability while documenting reproduction scenarios in project/task management software (JIRA, Trello, etc.).
• Support Customer Success (CS) Team in Scaling Existing Process: Using Python/R or similar scripting language to develop lightweight tools and processes to scale CS workflow. This includes, but is not limited to: ETL, API utilization, automation, and task scheduling.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer support or similar technical role at a B2B software company
• Ability to script in one of following language: Python, R or Java
• Ability to query data in SQL• Comfortable on the Unix or Linux command lines
• Possess the ability to articulate technical directions to a non-technical audience
• Comfortable giving guidance over a wide range of mediums: email, phone, video, remote pc control, etc.
• Strategic thinker who can develop scalable solutions using in-house and/or enterprise software
• Friendly and personable – the ability to find common ground with a variety of different business partners and cross functional teammates
• The ability to work from our NYC office while communicating with an R&D team in Israel
Preferred but not required
• Experience developing and implementing new workflows, processes, and programs.
• Experience managing junior customer support representativesPlease note: At this time, we are unable to provide employment sponsorship. All candidates must be able to work from NY office full time.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com →