goPuff (www.gopuff.com) is an on-demand delivery service app created by Millennials, for Millennials. Available on iOS and Android, goPuff offers thousands of products that are received, packaged and delivered from a goPuff warehouse to your door in 30 minutes or less, all night long, for a mere $1.95 delivery fee (which is waived for orders over $49).
goPuff is seeking a full time staff accountant for our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. A high performer in this role is someone who is a fast learner, a self-starter, and someone with a solid background in accounting. Knowledge in QuickBooks is preferred, but knowledge in at least one major accounting software is required.
- Assists in preparing consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- 1-3 years experience in relevant accounting role
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Experience in QuickBooks Online/MS Office preferred
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills – verbal and writing
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Good at working independently – Proactive, self-starter
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/349381355 →