When you join the Technology team at Gap Inc., you’re part of the engine that drives innovative retail, e-commerce and global enterprise technology for our headquarters operations and our five iconic brands.
The Customer Data and Analytics organization is a critical component of the Customer and Strategy Team at Gap Inc. This team is chartered with unlocking the power of customer data and analytics to drive customer obsession across Gap Inc. The organization is also responsible for building the Customer Data and Analytics Platform on behalf of the entire organization in partnership with GapTech (IT team).
Reporting to the Director of Decision & Marketing Analytics, the Sr. Manager of Marketing Effectiveness is part of a team focused on bringing together marketing measurement frameworks and models to develop a cohesive, comparable view of marketing effectiveness across tradition and digital media channels to enable internal business teams to make better, faster, more informed decisions on marketing performance, optimization and spend allocation.
Marketing Effectiveness Strategy
- In partnership with other members of Decision & Marketing Analytics, develop and execute on a strategic roadmap for marketing effectiveness (marketing measurement, simulation/forecasting methods, scenario planning) that drives business and customer outcomes.
- Employ decision science and marketing expertise to align online and offline views of channel performance (MMM, multi-touch attribution, test & control) into a holistic, cross-channel view of marketing performance and attribution, and generate insights that inform decisions.
- Drive the development and adoption of a suite of measurement/forecasting/data products to enable effective decision making on marketing at scale.
- Continually evolve and improve marketing and performance analytics and models to adapt to changes in the industry and in the business.
- Champion best practices and leverage external vendors to accelerate progress where appropriate.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing effectiveness and performance analytics.
- 4+ years of technical experience in statistics and modeling leveraging statistical languages like R, Python, SAS within large-scale computing environments and datasets.
- Hands-on experience developing MMM, MTA and Cross-channel attribution solutions, and partnering with vendors in this space, eg. Visual IQ, Convertro, Analytic Partners, Neustar
- Proficient in querying and extracting data from various data sources using SQL, SAS and other data management tools.
- Experience with BI report development tools such as Tableau or Microsoft PowerBI
- Deep knowledge of retail and ecommerce customer domains, tradition al and digital media, and experience in an omni-channel retailer highly desirable.
- Strong business acumen, written, verbal and presentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/543233644/ →