Kohl's Department Stores
At Kohl’s, our mission is to inspire and empower families to lead fulfilled lives. And there’s no more rewarding job than that.
Sr. Information Security Analyst – Software Security GroupKohl’s seeks a motivated and passionate Security Analyst with a focus on Software and Application Security. This information security professional will create, maintain, and improve practices within our Software Development Life Cycle. As a member of the Information Security Software Security Group, you will provide Threat Modeling, Security Testing, Training, and create processes that are consumable and scalable for the business. This team embraces Rugged DevOps and is responsible for Software Security throughout the enterprise.Primary ResponsibilitiesProactively finds gaps within our SDLC and provides rugged solutions that scale for the business.
- Span boundaries – Move outside the echo chamber, integrate with developers, and provide solutions that work for our customers.
- Threat Model – Think like an attacker and make sure that code we are developing is ironclad and ready to stand up to future attacks.
- Static Code Analysis – Review, tune, and set policies within our SAST tool set.
- Training – Provide training, and knowledge that our development teams need.
- Metrics – Create valuable metrics that our program can use to measure our success.
- User stories – Provides user stories to development teams from both a security and customer perspective.
- Stays up to date on new attacks.
- Participates in security audits and security risk assessments.
- Assess and communicate security risks to the organization.
- 3+ years of technology security experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Security and or development experience
- Web Protocols (HTTP, SOAP, etc.)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Information Security
- 3+ years of experience securing large enterprise network
- Retail experience
- Development Experience
- Secure Code Analysis
- Threat Modeling Experience
- A Rugged DevOps mindset
- Penetration Testing
- Understanding of Agile and DevOps SDLC’s
Company OverviewAt Kohl’s, we’re always looking ahead to creating the next great thing. Since 1962, our people have been our biggest asset and every great thing we do is thanks to the great people we hire.Auto req ID55598BRPosition Typefull-timePosition FocusCorporateCompensation FrequencyAnnualCityMilpitasZip Code95035
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=25615&siteid=5302&jobId=1019039&Codes=LINKEDIN#jobDetails=undefined →