Planet Interactive is a creative staffing and recruitment company specializing in strategic solutions for the Advertising, Creative & Digital Design sectors.
Planet Interactive is in search of an Social Media Specialist to work for a retail client in Chesterfield, MO. This position will start as a 6-month on-site contract. Our client is looking for a highly motivated, proactive and creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers in social media channels. The ultimate goal will be to turn your fans on social media into customers for our client.The ideal candidate will have strong creative writing skills, bringing a fresh and fun perspective to social media. The expectations of this position extend beyond simply posting content every day. Each post must drive engagement with the brand and grow our audience. This person thrives as key member of the team and will focus on looking for new and unique ways to insert our brands, products and news in a social environment. If that is something that you can do, apply today!Location: Chesterfield, MOBenefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!Key Responsibilities Include
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop a monthly content calendar to support upcoming programs & new product intros. Identify, with the help of the AEs what is buzzworthy, unique and timely.
- Identify unique ways to promote retail items in a natural way on each social media platform, in partnership with buyers & manufacturers.
- Write fun, engaging captions & social copy. Our client wants to communicate the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will connect and attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images or video).
- Manage ad buying in social channels with a small monthly budget to increase engagement, awareness, and clicks.
- Stay in the know with changes to platforms to enable quick adjustments to our approach.
- Evaluate and report on key findings for social.
- Understand the entire digital user experience to reinforce consistency in social content.
- Daily community management/customer service responses. Active social listening amongst channels to identify unreported customer experiences.
- Provide support to HR team for ongoing social media programs.
- May also ask this person to provide support with weekly proofing & reporting for digital coupon program.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-3 years of hands’ on social media experience.
- Proficiency in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, Sprout, and Trello.
- Media planning/buying experience a plus.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/399222080/ →