Steven Madden, Ltd. is globally recognized as a leading company in the fashion industry. Steve Madden has offices & stores located throughout the United States.
General Summary; The Digital Brand Coordinator is responsible for handling Betsey and Superga Social Media accounts. This candidate will work with the Marketing team as well as e-Commerce, Retail and Licensing teams to ensure our Social Media channels are united with brand message and goals.
- Creating, maintaining, monitoring and scheduling content for all social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Work with Marketing and Creative on strategy.
- Work with Social Media consultant on ad buying and analytics across all social platforms.
- Coordinate monthly social shoots to create content for social platforms (copy and creative).
- Work closely with Marketing, Licensing, e-Commerce and Retail teams to sync business and creative with Social Media
- Work closely with creative team assisting with any photoshoots to capture social media and other organizational tasks.
Preferred Education, and/or Experiences;
- Graduated with 4 year degree with focus on Marketing, Styling, Communication, Photography, Photo Retouching
- 2+ years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role
- 2+ years of Social Media Marketing in a B2B capacity
- 2+ years of Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms — LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Verifiable examples of Social Media Marketing successes and wins
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content
- Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks” native web apps, 3rd party social media tools, and “the internet” to run it all
- Must have experience with capturing own content on a Smartphone or Camera
- Some experience win social analytics ROI and AD buying
- Photoshop skills
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.stevemadden.com/content.jsp →