Reef® is the surf lifestyle leader that encourages your journey of discovery. Rooted in California surf culture since 1984, our purpose is to provide premium, comfortable, and innovative products in a sustainable manner.
Reef was born in 1984 out of an idea by Fernando and Santiago Aguerre, entrepreneur brothers from South America with a love for surf travel and adventure, and a passion to create a high-quality active lifestyle sandal. Now 30 years later, the company is the global surf lifestyle leader that lives by the “Just Passing Through” mentality of adventure and travel.
That mentality draws on the spirit of the globe-trotter and adventure seeker to offer casual lifestyle footwear for men and women, as well as apparel for men that combine function and fashion for life on the road. Prioritizing comfort, technology and eco-based materials, Reef continually delivers instant comfort, style, and versatility for the surf lifestyle and outdoor-minded consumer.
As an organization, Reef is comprised of a diverse group of surfers, artists, and innovators all driven by the same passion and relentless spirit of our founders. It’s that same spirit that attracts some of the greatest surf legends, like Mick Fanning, Rob Machado and Taylor Knox to be not only our Ambassadors, but our friends and partners in bringing unparalleled product to life.
As an industry leader, Reef is committed to setting the standard for socially responsible innovation and humanitarian outreach. Our materials are less toxic and produce less environmental waste throughout their entire lifecycle, and our WeHeart program encourages employees and brand advocates to give back to local and global causes to help people in need.
We take great pride in our ability to facilitate learning opportunities to our employees by providing the resources and tools necessary to build each individual’s personal strengths to achieve future goals. In order to prioritize career growth within our company, Reef offers courses on topics such as Leadership, Communication, Collaboration and Technical Skills to ensure our employees are self-motivated and developing to the pace of our rapidly, growing business.
Start your journey at Reef.
Social Content Coordinator: Become the Newest Member of the Reef Family
The Social Content Coordinator Assists Marketing on strategy, optimization and execution of Reef’s Social media strategy including digital vendor management. This role is responsible for asset coordination and distribution within Reef’s internal/external marketing groups, retail and Brand Influencers. This role is also responsible for driving the digital asset work-flow process, as well as aligning closely with E-commerce team to support direct-to-consumer digital campaigns. This role will also support Marketing Manager in all efforts of content storytelling through Reef.com and Social channels.
In this role, you will be responsible for establishing control-related standards, procedures and optimization for all social channels.
How You Will Move the Needle:
- Play a role in assisting with the development and enhancement of our current Social media strategy across all existing and emerging social accounts to drive brand awareness & acquisition.
- Supports Marketing Manager with developing brand content, briefing & execution.
- Develop and Report on KPIS for all social channels on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Supports Marketing Manager in creative and engaging digital content & storytelling on Reef.com and other social channels.
- Assist Marketing on analyzing and optimizing Endemic advertising ROI.
- Assist Marketing on KPI Development and reporting on Brand Ambassadors.
- Responsible for seasonal asset coordination and distribution to Key Retailers and Global Partners.
- Collaborate with the eCommerce team to develop a cohesive communications calendar.
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3+ years of Social Media experience
Educational/ Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, or communications, or equivalent through experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office with a strong knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Keynote
- 3+ years of experience with Google Analytics
- Copywriting skills
- Basic knowledge of Attribution Modeling
- Experience with managing external vendors
- Experience managing a budget
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills
- Experience with social media analytics packages (simply measured, ready pulse) is a plus
- Strong management skills and the ability to pivot priorities when needed
- Detailed, organized and analytical
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- Travel required – approximately 10-15%
- Bend, lift, open and move product and related office items varying in weight from 1 to 25lbs, depending on need
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/359421226 →