Tammarak is a recruitment agency focused on the Built Environment. They offer a unique one on one service, matching a candidate with their next position.
A Project Management Consultancy with a solid reputation for premium fit out and refurbishment to local and international businesses throughout North America, is searching for a new Senior Project Manager to join their team in Los Angeles.
This firm provides a unique service with dedicated hands-on management and straightforward business ethics. With an ever-increasing global presence, this company’s success is built around their staff and their desire to succeed.
In the position of Senior Project Manager, you will manage a list of live projects, along with new projects from concept to completion.
Key responsibilities in this position will include:
- Oversee and manage an already established local team during all project phases.
- Lead development and construction team meetings – build a construction team schedule, understanding the duration and sequencing of subcontractors. Also, comment of general contractor’s scheduling to reduce timelines and increase efficiency.
- Proactively evaluate the construction process – Identify constructability issues in architectural drawings and provide alternative suggestions. Comment on change order requests and identify reasonable charges and deductions. Identify scope information missing in drawings. Advise handover best practice to contractors.
- Remain customer focused, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that work is completed in a time and cost-efficient manner.
- Continually strive to surpass the high level of company standards through the use of best practice, strong team management and up to date project controls.
Working for such a well-established brand you will be expected to be a self-starter, managing your team to guarantee the highest standard of project outcome.
Other key requirements will include:
- Degree in construction, engineering or building related consultancy.
- 12 years’ experience with a Project Management Consultancy focus – experience in retail is a must and additional experience in Airports is a bonus.
- Experience in team management on complex projects.
- Experience in the preparation and break down of a construction RFP, including the ‘Bid Form’ with bid categories.
- Strong Project Management skillset with an understanding of US by-laws and practice.
- Based full time in Los Angeles but frequent travel required.
If you are a dynamic leader, striving for success and capable of managing a team of loyal professionals, then this new position could be a great next step for you. In order to understand more about the role and see if you might be a good fit, please apply within.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/369328912 →