Founded in 1988, Interactions is a global leader in product demonstrations and experience marketing programs for retailers and brands.
Daymon Interactions has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative to join our team in Quincy, MA!
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions:
- Acts as a liaison between the company, vendors, buyers, corporate and field staff for day-to-day client servicing; including client status updates, client requirements and deliverable management, budget performance, and prompt and accurate issue resolution
- Develop sales plan, continuously monitor program execution, performance and objectives and provide relevant recaps of specific special events.
- Deliver measurable results to the client for their brands through effective communication and superior follow-up with the client, internal agency, and all third party vendors
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager on best business practices to help build value proposition
- Increase event volume by enhancing the vendor relationships and partnering with retail Category Managers to identify event opportunities and create event marketing campaigns.
- Strategize with Sales Manager to accomplish weekly business growth goals and provide back-up support as needed
- Responsible to run ad hoc reports as requested to ensure accurate data, program details, and results
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual vendor event sales goals.
- Collaborate with internal and external functional departments to ensure exceptional execution of events at retail account.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
Work Experience/Education Required:
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in client management/sales within a fast-paced team environment with strong attention to detail while managing multiple tasks
- Ability and disciplined in handling confidential information with a sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of marketing skills a plus
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Business, Management, Communication, retail or food industry a plus
- Must be able to work unsupervised as needed
Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required:
- Exposure to a networked environment using a Windows and/or Windows-like interface, proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Access
- Communication Skills Oral and Written
- Intrapersonal/Interpersonal Skills: Ability to intuitively understand the needs of consumers and shoppers, translate those insights into action; solid networking skills; ability to interact with Area Managers, employees, vendors and customers
- Analytical Skills
- Math Skills
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
We provide a wide range of benefits that includes:
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
Interested in this opportunity? Please reply with a copy of your resume.
Daymon Interactions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com →