Tide Executive Recruiting, Inc.
As a National Recruiting firm, we have and will continue to strive to become the forefront of staffing agencies in the industry.
If you’re looking for an employer who offers a culture that fosters an environment of integrity, mentorship, passion, accountability, courage and teamwork, you will want to apply to this Retail Sales Manager opening immediately. Are you a Food Retail Sales Manager with 5-8 years of CPG experience who is ready for that next challenge in his/her career? The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial minded individual who will be a progressive, energetic, responsible and confident leader, who is strategic, creative, flexible, hands on, good problem solver, team player, and thrives in high a high pressure, fast paced, dynamic and changing environment.
THIS ROLE CAN HOME OFFICE ANYWHERE ON THE EAST COAST, BUT THE CANDIDATE MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL UP TO 50% OF THE TIME.
- Lead all Retail Sales activities, including:
- Retail Go to Market Strategy
- Sales execution of Growth Plans to achieve aggressive distribution expansion targets
- Developing and maintaining business with independents, wholesale/retail chains, and distributors.
- Development and Management of existing & new broker networks
- Leading the development of a strategic business plan targeted around high growth initiatives including: customers, channels and products
- Coordinate and communicate with National Sales Manager on an ongoing basis
- Addressing customer needs and ensuring customer satisfaction through effective account management and communication with the customer; including managing CRM
- Reviewing documentation to project sales and determine profitability forecast
- Coordinate customer order process including corporate/key account order entry
- Work autonomously and as part of a team to meet overall organizational goals, mission, vision and values of the Company
- Creative, high energy, effective problem solver and confident leader
- Independent self-starter
- Encouraging, prioritizing and implementing opportunities as they arise
- Has a sense of urgency and successful track record of building a book of business
- Demonstrated ability to autonomously generate new business
- Understands and knows the retail market, customer and distributors in association with the retail channel
- Selling experience and customer relationships with retail chains
- Understands profitability and make qualified business decisions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field is preferred
- 5-8 years of total sales experience in consumer packaged goods and food industry required
- 3+ years of sales experience in Frozen and/or Ready to Eat products highly preferred
- Experience in working cross-functionally with marketing, manufacturing, R&D, and finance
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com →