Viatek Consumer Products Group
A world leader developing and marketing great products. We have great distribution partners in both retail and TV who enjoy the success of our products and the support Viatek offers its customers.
Entry Level Sales Manager will ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Collaborates with VP of Sales in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
Details Of Function
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with [Insert title].
- Develops relationship with sales and sales support staff, outside sales reps.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Collaborates with VP of Sales to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Collaborates with VP of Sales to establish and control budgets for sales promotion Travel required as necessary.
A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred; or a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience or training in consumer products sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience. Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information. Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales reps. Experience in developing sales strategies. Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required. A valid driver’s license.
A world leader in designing, developing and marketing great consumer products. We have great distribution partners in both retail and TV who enjoy the success of our products and the after the sale support that Viatek offers tour customers.
With offices around the world and established factory partners, Viatek can ensure a product success through manufacturing and worldwide distribution.
Please visit our website at www.viatek.com to learn about our global business.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/viatek-consumer-products-group-b1572440/sales-manager-brand-manager-for-viatek-com-e5325347 →