Windy City Motorcycle company
• Freedom of Choice. Rider Convenience. Commitment to Value. • Committed to Fair, Honest, and Truthful, dealing with integrity. Value.
We are seeking an experienced, committed, and enthusiastic professional to join our management team, as Bike Sales Manager – located in our Illinois Harley-Davidson, Countryside IL location.
Summary of responsibilities are to oversee and manage the operation of the dealership. Manages employees and operations of the sales department.
Key Result Areas
- Sales Department Operations
- Customer Service
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Sales Department Operations
- Oversee and manages all operations of new and pre-owned vehicles
- Ensure sales department contributes acceptable levels of gross and net profit.
- Ensure sales personnel are well trained, motivated, and available when needed.
- Oversee sales, trade-ins, and delivery of all new and used vehicles.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for sales management.
- Maintain established procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Maintain showroom with a variety of vehicles set-up with different accessories and paint schemes, displayed in a well-lighted environment which draws customers.
- Maintain clean efficient facilities.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle sales to customers by using current proactive feature benefit sales techniques.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy.
- Ensure cross sales of P&A, financing, general merchandise, warranties, HOG Dues, insurance products and services.
- Develop and ensure use of a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins and purchases.
- Ensure road test, pre-delivery inspection, and vehicle delivery policies and procedures are followed.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
- Maintain sales follow-up programs.
- Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives.
- Maintain efficiency reports on sales associates.
- Provide reports to GM / Director of Sales as requested.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with sales department issues.
- Establish departmental work schedule, balancing the work load of all employees.
- Train Sales Associates to use consistent and current sales methodologies.
- Manage employee performance (evaluate and council) and conduct performance reviews in a timely manner.
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and terminating employees according to company policy and procedure.
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Model superior customer service behavior for all sales personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees, GM and owner.
- Remain current with all sales departments training available by reviewing ProSell & P.A.C.E. tapes and attending seminars, workshops, and other related training programs.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the sales business.
- Focus on quality.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Must have ability to get along with broad customer base.
- Knowledge and/or experience in sales of Harley-Davidson/Buell motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Proactive and self-controlled work ethic; Self-starter.
- Good organizational and excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional skills of customer service.
- Able to develop and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Able to understand the customers wants, needs and desires.
- Able to achieve sales quotas.
- Able to handle a hard multi-tasking environment.
Windy City Motorcycle Company Offers:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending (FSA) Plans
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Business casual dress code
- An opportunity to make a positive difference
Remember, Life is a journey…and he road starts with the Windy City Harley-Davidson Dealerships.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/ →