A turnkey, go-to-market services company and global trade facilitator, inQbrands helps retailers, importers, global suppliers and manufacturers successfully debut and market new products in the US market.
We are looking for a talented and competitive sales associates of all levels (inside sales) who thrive in both a quick sales cycle and long term sales cycle environment depending on the type of product.
What do our Sales Associate’s do?
Our sales associate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. You will also have to source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. Understanding customer needs and requirements is a definite must.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Will attend trade shows and related events and meet with customers as needed.
- Will perform other duties as may be assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of outbound cold calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Education and Experience:
- Some college preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and CRM.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/ →