Kirna Zabête Inc
Kirna Zabête is a luxury fashion women's concept store with four boutiques in the United States (Soho, New York; East Hampton, New York; Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania; Palm Beach, Florida) as well as a global online shop featuring Gucci, Chloé, Saint Laurent, and more.
Represents Kirna Zabete to customers through product expertise, sales competency, and by providing the highest level of customer service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Achieve personal sales goal.
· Build a personal clientele through effective utilization of POSIM and relationship building skills, thank you cards, etc.
· Bring an existing client book.
· Capture all new client info and log info in POSIM.
· Develop strong product knowledge across all KZ categories.
· Provide each client with the highest level of customer service.
· Achieve inventory integrity by ringing sales correctly
· Send consignment packages and ring consignments accurately.
· Ship customer packages accurately and log info in Shipping/Messenger Binder.
· Restock all sold merchandise, and items out on approval, as well as replace sold displays.
· Maintain appearance of the selling floor and the cash wrap.
· Maintain stockroom organization.
· Participate in markdowns.
· Participate in store merchandising, floor moves, and mannequin changes.
· Communicate to Store Director merchandise needs, quality, and service issues in order to improve sales and customer service.
· Communicate inventory discrepancies to Operations department.
· Demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a team.
· Ensure that a respectful selling environment is maintained at all times.
· Understand and comply with all Kirna Zabete policies and procedures.
· Report to Management and Directors.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/ →