goPuff (www.gopuff.com) is an on-demand delivery service app created by Millennials, for Millennials.
goPuff is seeking a full time replenishment analyst for our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. A high performer in this role is someone who is a fast learner, a self-starter, and someone with a solid background in supply chain. Knowledge in excel is a must.
Manage the inventory for specific product divisions and responsible for purchasing and replenishment based on item level forecasting consistent with top line budget and sales plan
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in supply chain field
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must be willing to learn and grow in a fast paced environment
- Prior Retail experience is a plus
- Must have effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Execute weekly city replenishment based on sales and inventory trends.
- Analyze historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities and review individual city replenishment.
- Suggest product assortment introductions and adjustments based on trends and analysis
- Capable of finding unique solutions to complex issues even with minimal direction
- Recap and analyze actual sales results against planned company forecasts and budget
- Develop assortment/division specific replenishment strategies unique to capacity and volume constraints
- Partner & Communicate effectively with operations and city launch teams to ensure reliable product flow
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/355601447 →