Reebok is an American-inspired global brand with a deep fitness heritage and the mission to design and create the best gear and experiences for the sport of fitness and for fitness athletes around the globe.
The Reebok Marketing Representative (RMR) is the face of Reebok to its consumers and retailers. In this critical high energy role the RMR is responsible for elevating Reebok’s presence and brand image in key markets throughout the U.S. By “living the Reebok Brand” the RMR is in a unique position to identify and communicate trends that are driving sales within their market. Working closely with Reebok’s product, sales and marketing teams the RMR’s first hand insight will be invaluable for the brand to capitalize on new opportunities that arise. Exuding passion for the brand the RMR will be expected to educate and inform consumers and retail associates alike. The RMR’s role will “truly come to life” during Reebok seasonal product launches when the RMR in his/her assigned market needs to engage and excite the consumer through compelling visual merchandising and enthusiastic relationship building.Locations:Los Angeles, CACore Accountabilities
- Market Experts- RMR’s are responsible for “owning their markets” and understanding its complexities. RMR’s will report regularly on trend activity, work with the Market Research and Product groups to participate in product development, Seed key influencers, identify local events that will grow Reebok’s mind share in their respective territory, and keep abreast of competitive activity.
- Focus on specific Trade Channels based on quarterly needs. Focus to include: Educational clinics with consumers and our retail partners, running sales contests, building relationships, enhancing retail presence, gathering information on sales trends, fashion and opportunities, supporting key product launches and assisting the teams with major initiatives. Need’s will be communicated to representative through hands on Supervisors.
- Participation in Corporate and local events across the country as well as researching and identifying local grassroots event’s to drive the brand’s strategic initiatives.
- Capturing the “pulse” of the market through digital photos of retail presence, events, and competitive activity.
- Interact, develop and assist additional field representatives in their designated territory.
- Complete necessary reporting on daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to keep the organization informed on market, product and retail activity.
RequirementsBS/BA requiredRetail Experience PreferredPerson should be high energy, have a passion for sports, athletics, fashion, culture and entertainmentDemonstrate an understanding of their market and/or understand how to readily access the informationBe able to multi-taskBe organized, resourceful, and creativeAbility to relocate and desire to advance in the organizationWilling to work weekendsExcellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.The Reebok brand has moved their HQ to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston’s Seaport District. This move has brought community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace fosters a vibrant collaborative culture and allows the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters is equipped with an employee fitness center and a retail store.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/569597160/ →