Brooks Running makes men's and women's high-performance running shoes, apparel, and accessories that meet the needs of runners of all levels.
Brooks is a team of passionate people united by a desire to do meaningful work, lead healthy lives and make a difference. We share a focused mission: to inspire everyone to run and be active. That’s it. No distractions—it’s all about the run. Through science, creativity, service, authenticity and connection, we obsess over delivering the best running gear on the planet. We do it our way, with our unique spirit, with a goal of being more relevant to runners than any other brand, day after day and mile after mile. We are determined to innovate, challenging ourselves to lead thought at every turn. Inside these walls and on the roads, tracks and trails, we live and breathe Run Happy, celebrating the positive impact running has on our lives and others. We inject it into all we do because it makes everything better, smarter, more fun and more memorable. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together and creates the conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of brand values: Serve People, Lead Thought, Play As a Team, Compete Every Day, Demonstrate Integrity, Have Fun and Be Active. If you’re on our team, it means you’re part of creating something extraordinary. You’re part of Brooks.
The Brooks Footwear team spans multiple time zones, countries, skill sets and disciplines. Our global crew seeks a Project Manager to drive a diverse and wide range of projects that brings the best performance running shoes in the industry to runners around the globe.
In this role, you will manage project programs outside the scope of our daily product creation process. Programs that require cross-functional teams and effort to seize opportunities, challenge the norm, develop strategic partnerships, improve our team’s process and efficiencies, and drive the future of running. You’ll set the pace from start to finish to ensure that projects hit each milestone commitment and deliver on time, on budget and meet or exceeds expectations. Your exceptional communication skill, collaborative prowess, organizational compulsion and flexibility to fill holes will ensure that stakeholders are always in the know and every project is running smoothly.
- Execute projects from the start to finish – delivering stellar results while hitting each milestone on-time and on-budget
- Coordinate project scheduling, budgeting and securing resources need to complete the program
- Work with Footwear Team Managers to prioritize and scope new project requests
- Initial Programs include Brooks Academy, Future of Manufacturing & Product Creation Process Efficiency
- Work with business owners to gather complete project information and requirements prior to kickoff
- Monitor individual responsibilities and enforce accountability of tasks and deadlines
- Maintain standard project management documentation and metrics with limited direction
- Work directly with internal business partners and external vendors to drive results
- Analyze data to make key decisions that impact the project’s end results
- Provide support and project administrative duties with regards to each managed program.
- Nurture positive, collaborative working relationships with internal and external colleagues
- Develop a culture of exceptional service, trust and executional excellence
- Laugh and Run Happy
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business, or related work experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ project management experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
- Footwear experience preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge and successful application of project management best practices for development workflow
- Proven record of project completion through use of methodologies including project and time management, to drive continuous improvements, lead change programs and partnership collaborations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to get things done
- Sound judgment and effective prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company
- Working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Office, and expertise with project management software tools and software
- Passionate participation in Brooks Running’s activities a plus
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
Reports to: Vice President R&D
Department: Footwear – 32
Position Class: Exempt, Salaried
Position Location: Headquarters – Seattle, WA
Brooks Sports, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the intent and letter of the laws regarding equal employment opportunity. Brooks is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual preference, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. This commitment applies to all phases of the recruitment process including hiring, selection, promotions, transfers, demotions, compensation, benefits, or training. Brooks will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, unless doing so would result in an undue business hardship or a direct threat to the health or safety of any individual.
Posted by StartWire
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.startwire.com/express_apply_jobs/MjEyNF9hMWQ4NDQwZDE2Njg1ZGRhMzI4NjYzZjRkZDNjOWFlZl9sdXVhX2k →