Paddy O' Furniture
Paddy O’ Furniture, established in 1988, is an Arizona based casual furniture retailer.
Paddy O’ Furniture is an upscale luxury patio furniture business that is proud to have been in business for 28 years. We are celebrated for the finest merchandise offerings, exemplary customer service and unique luxurious store environments. We have also been voted # 1 Outdoor Furniture Retailer in Arizona 4 years in a row .
All employees are responsible for creating the legendary “Paddy O’ Experience” with warmth, graciousness and efficiency. Our employees understand the significance of every customer’s desire to make meaningful purchases, while creating and styling an area that is meaningful to them.
Our methodology is based on pure Relationship Development Selling. If you have one or more years of experience in relationship selling and/or networking, are willing to work retail hours and weekends, are goal oriented and have excellent follow up skills you will want to apply for this position.
• Establish rapport and lasting relationships with all customers
• Great communication skills
• Work within team environment
• Ability Sketch customers areas or go out to their homes to design their area/s
• Desire, initiative and skills to work in a competitive commissioned sales environment
• Professional dress and appearance a must
• Computer skills i.e.: Outlook, Excel and Word
• Participate in company training program and continued learning and development
• Must have a valid drivers license with a good driving record and proof of vehicle insurance
Education: Minimum Associate (two year) degree
Full Time available
Compensation and Benefits with a generous commission-based plan, your income is limited only by the amount of effort you apply with every customer. Our current Professional Sales Consultants average $57,000 per year and our top employees can earn up to six figures.
We offer an array of benefits including 401k, Health Insurance, 6 paid holidays, 12 Paid Time Off (PTO) days after one year of employment, employee discounts and continued training and development.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com →