Founded in 1860 in Sonvilier (Switzerland) by Louis-Ulysse Chopard, Chopard stands for innovation, quality craftsmanship and authenticity.
The Training Coordinator will be responsible for raising the bar in terms of product knowledge, service excellence and selling skills.
The Training Coordinator scope is the North & South America network of 10 Boutiques and around 200 POS in 35 countries. He/she will also be responsible for creating awareness and advocacy through the delivery of training content to Sales Associates, Managers and Brand Ambassadors in the Retail and Wholesale network, mainly training them on Chopard collections and sales techniques.
· Educate and train Sales Associates, Managers and Brand Ambassadors in the Retail and Wholesale network
· Execute Mystery Shopping Program action plan in assigned geographic territory
· Support Sales managers with the Ambassador platform
· Coordinate and deliver seminars
· Adapt and deliver trainings with materials provided from HQ
· Shop floor coaching retail staff and brand ambassadors on a regular-basis
· Build strong professional relationships with all in-store personnel
· Maintain a thorough understanding of the Chopard collections and sales techniques
· Support all POS outlets in assigned geographic territory
· Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
· Achieve Mystery Shopping Program’s global objective
· Increase brand ambassador interaction on the ambassador platform
· Training delivery feedback
· Be viewed as a valuable reference for Retail and Wholesale teams
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience as Product Trainer or Sales Specialist
· Experience in the luxury industry preferably jewellery and watches
· Excellent presentation and training skills with a proven and successful track record in a training environment
· Creativity with strong presentation skills and ability to energize internal and external sales staff
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (esp. Powerpoint)
· Fluent in English & Spanish; French is a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/338700677 →