Shoes of Prey
Shoes of Prey is a global retail fashion brand that enables women to design their own shoes. Founded in 2009 by Jodie Fox, Mike Knapp (ex-Google) and Michael Fox (ex-Google), the idea for Shoes of Prey was born out of a problem that Jodie was solving for herself: I can’t find exactly what I want.
We’re looking for a high achieving Product Manager with fashion and e-commerce experience to develop strategies for and oversee all product activities at Shoes of Prey. This includes working closely with our amazing team of engineers, designers and marketing specialists to manage website design/road-map, user experience and overarching website performance.
This role will be pivotal in our US expansion in 2017 and beyond, tackling a wide breadth of challenges for our growing start-up.
- Ideate improvements that address company objectives. Build business cases, pitch ideas, and gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Create a long-term roadmap with its backlog of issues and bugs. Be an expert at prioritization
- Deliver crisp product requirements to engineering. Remove obstacles from the path to shipping
- Be a customer advocate. Gain deep understanding of their needs through both qualitative and quantitative measures through effective user research and discovery
- Manage stakeholders to ensure success of your products. Advocate for your products
- Make data-informed decisions. Know how you’re measuring success before starting any project. Obsess over your KPIs. Know when to commit more resources and when to cut.
- Effectively communicate and engage across all departments and levels.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally focused on conversion rate optimization and customer acquisition at a fashion company
- Experience and enthusiasm for testing, measuring, analyzing, and iterating growth tactics for web and mobile commerce
- Experience developing insights via user testing
- Experience working in Agile Methodology
- Experience with eCommerce funnel optimization
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Develop empathy for our customers resulting in an uncanny ability to build things that they want and need
- Skilled communicator who can motivate and lead without authority
- Strong bias for action
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- You’re driving the regular launches of high-quality software to address clear customer needs and drive revenue.
- You’ve spent a lot of time gathering insights around customer behavior and have developed a deep understanding of how our customers think. This has given you many great ideas on how we can improve the online shopping experience.
- Internal and external teams praise your high attention to detail, innovative thinking and impeccable project management skills.
- It will be clear that the Shoes of Prey culture code comes naturally to you. People on the team love spending time with you and are keen to work closely with you.
The role will report into the VP Product & Marketing. The salary for the role is commensurate with your level of experience and includes equity, unlimited vacation, health insurance, lunch, and of course – shoes!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/344643392 →