MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for modern women of purpose.
About This Role
MM.LaFleur is redefining “brick and mortar.” We aim to create a revolutionary experience for our customers who love great style but have minimal time to shop (hence our hashtag, #BetterThingsToDo). Our key differentiator is our hyper-personalized customer service and we want you to be on the ground floor of building that experience. As a Stylist you will assist clients one-on-one at our Pop-Up shop in San Francisco.
What will you do?
- Work one-on-one with clients. Our customer fills out a brief survey in advance of her appointment and based on her inputs and shopping history you will prepare a dressing room to suit her needs.
- Meet and exceed sales targets, working collaboratively with the team.
- Maintain the highest standards of excellence within the pop-up: ensure the stock room is clean and tidy.
- Support the Customer Experience team by tracking Offline inventory issues, handling priority orders, and delivering on specific customer requests.
Who are you?
- You have an ability to connect, feel empathy for, and interact easily with those around you.
- You’re responsible; you show up on time and ask questions when you’re unclear.
- You have a good eye; you may not be a professional stylist, but you like putting things together.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude! (Nothing is above or below you.)
- You have fashion and retail experience and you’re ready to dive in!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/mmlafleur/jobs/693553?s=LinkedIn&source=LinkedIn#.WV3p7vmGPIU →