Executive Travel Inc.
“Executive Travel is committed to providing world-class, personal, consistent, and professional travel management services that WOW our customers. We are people centric, service focused, and technology driven.”
The Outside salesperson will be responsible for oversight of accounts, including sales, trade shows, planning, merchandising, inventory management, and all general sales operations with specific accounts including marketing, promotion, and program development.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, this position’s primary responsibility is developing, growing, selling and forecasting with accounts to maximize their business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in the USA
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Update client information in the company contact database
Education And Qualifications
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Sage 100 Experience a plus
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time
- **This position is located in the corporate office in Syracuse, NE (20 minutes SE of Lincoln on Hwy 2).
- Health Insurance
- Holiday Pay
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workable.com/j/F72C2AC8C2 →