This is with a large biotechnology company in Pittsburgh, PA
Aquent’s Fortune 100 client is looking for a Marketing Project Analyst (CRM) to work a long-term assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA.
This team is primarily looking for someone a bit more junior, analytical and understands that this role will be largely a support role in which they will be manipulating data and managing the dashboard, but have the corporate acumen to work cross-functionally.
- Utilize CRM data to manipulate data, synthesize data and drive insights from data utilizing Excel and other software
- Maintain team dashboard, updating documents with dynamic formulas utilizing updated/secondary data
- Facilitate the process between marketing, merchandising, creative and external partners
- Ensure alignment between CRM strategy and creative
- Someone who can function strong in a support role, with main function being reporting/analysis but have the potential to take on other tasks as the need arises
- Great data manipulation, collecting and analysis skills – thorough understanding of basic formulas in Excel (utilizing the sum key, averaging lists, insert functions and concatenate)
- Previous ownership of a dashboard and providing insights on metric updates
- HIGHLY proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- CRM experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Experience with Salesforce/ExactTarget is a plus
- Experience with the fast-paced, deadline-oriented online creative process
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/605455470/ →