Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Position Summary: Plan, manage, and perform a range of IT risk assessments, compliance, and operational audits, with a focus on Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX). As a key member of the Internal Audit team, you will have primary responsibility for driving the planning and execution of the Company’s IT SOX program, including interfacing with business partners and external auditors. This position requires an individual with a broad range of IT and business knowledge who is comfortable working independently with limited supervision, interfacing with individuals and teams across the organization.
- Scope, perform, and manage IT general controls testing with respect to security, computer operations, program change control, and system development lifecycle.
- Develop and execute audit procedures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of IT processes and controls; evaluate test results and formulate conclusions and recommendations on the effectiveness of internal controls and efficiency of the process.
- Work effectively with external auditors to maximize their reliance and efficiencies in the external audit of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR).
- Assist with risk-based audits for significant company IT projects / initiatives, ensuring effective processes and controls are in place to meet business objectives related to Sarbanes-Oxley
- Act, financial, operational, and compliance requirements. Prepare and issue audit reports and provide timely communication on findings to management and IA leadership.
- Work collaboratively with management and the audit team (internal and external) to ensure efficient use of time and buy-in from management on audit objectives and audit approach.
- Conduct interviews with business partners to gain an understanding of processes and controls, highlight issues, and recommend improvements.
- Provide expertise in process assessment and design, process architecture implementation, industry processes and solutions, risk minimization, and performance optimization to identify and creatively solve complex business issues.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with senior management across the business, understand the retail industry, identify key performance drivers and be able to recommend and implement solutions.
- Supervise and review the audit work of others, including business partners and co-sourcing partners, as needed.
- Prepare final reports and presentations of the audit results and process improvements for management
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, or Business.
- 5+ years work experience in auditing (external and/or internal), with at least 3 years in an IT audit capacity (Big Four strongly preferred).
- SOX control testing experience and deep understanding of IT general and application controls,
- IT security and risk assessments, business process controls, and PCI compliance.
- Knowledge of control activities for all major business processes and the financial close and reporting process.
- Knowledge of IT and internal control frameworks (e.g., COSO, COBIT).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and report writing skills, both verbal and written, along with the ability to influence and demonstrate confidence in communications with senior level management.
- Excellent business and process management skills, with an analytical mind to identify improvement opportunities and able to work with the business on executing and managing projects.
- SAP R/3 experience preferred, including SAP Security and best practices solutions, and SLDC reviews.
- Must be self-motivated/self-starter with the ability to work independently and resolve problems with limited information.
- CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, or CPA certification.
- Wholesale or retail industry experience preferred.
- Travel of approximately 5% is required.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://polo.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?jobid=5497883 →