Sugar Mountain is not your typical corporate environment. We’ve taken on the big, bold mission to Change the Way America Eats and if you pay us a visit you’ll find a team of employees that are passionate about what we do.
As The Business Systems Analyst, you will help modernize and streamline systems for growth by collaborating with business stakeholders to define requirements, research solutions, and deliver high performing systems for the Sugar Mountain. Your analytical and consultative skills will help ensure successful selection and utilization of systems that support current and future business needs.
These are some of the day-to-day responsibilities you can expect.
- Solution Delivery – Partner with stakeholders to define their challenges/needs, review requirements and map business processes at a technical and business level. Research and recommend solutions through a defined criteria and process that eliminates waste and simplifies process. Participate in vendor selection and lead/direct project activities using standard project management methodologies for increased success in deployment and post “go live” efforts.
- Production Support – Ensure that solutions are delivered as defined by acting as an intermediary between project and operational teams. This may include testing/configuration, training end-users, and acting as a Tier II SME (subject matter expert) following the handoff of the project to the operational owner. Manage the systems roadmap by documenting short/long term opportunities, maintaining the candidates list, and facilitating major system upgrade planning.
- Collaboration and Guidance – Drive system adoption and ensure value is realized by partnering with business users and system SMEs on a routine basis. Foster a culture of continuous improvement of business process by demonstrating the value of aligning better systems/tools with efficient processes. Support organizational and departmental objectives by building a strong methodology to ensure quality and extensibility of systems that balance the use of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) systems and custom software development.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ work experience specifically with:
- Gathering user requirements, process mapping, and systems analysis
- Vendor review, scoring, and selection
- Systems design, testing and implementation
- End-user support, knowledge transfer and training
- Systems design, testing and implementation
- Managing projects with standard methodologies
- Able to learn challenging concepts quickly and balance a broad portfolio of diverse business concepts managed by Sugar Mountain
- Strong communication, documentation, and presentation skills with the ability to adapt to meet multiple stakeholder styles (Front Lines or Executives)
- Focused on growth and learning in success and failure
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in planning, organizing, and performing systems analyst tasks.
- Ability to prioritize and balance stakeholder need to meet deadlines
- Ability to convey technical information in an accessible and understandable manner
- Proven track record of working with minimal supervision, and partnering with diverse team members and outside sources required.
- Proficiency in SharePoint 2013, SQL, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Access and Project
- Prior experience in Microsoft Great Plains, Compeat, Micros, Toast a plus.
These are some things we do to give back to our community:
Since we care so deeply about the health, well-being and culinary delight of our customers, in keeping with our commitment, Sugar Mountain created the Beecher’s Pure Food Kids Foundation, a non-profit funded by 1% of sales from companies under the Sugar Mountain umbrella. Aimed at educating people about the prevalence of food additives and their possible health risks, Pure Food Kids is about giving people the tools they need to make healthy eating choices for life. Through our programs like Sound Food Uprising and Pure Food Kids we are on a 10-year campaign to change the way Puget Sound Eats.
These are our employee benefits
Sugar Mountain has a lot to offer, from quality-focused, passionate, and fun colleagues to competitive pay and medical, dental, and vision benefits. Perks of the job also include our employee meal program and employee discounts at our Sugar Mountain locations. [Jobs at 801 Blanchard] Our office is located in the bustling South Lake Union area, close to great food and places to hang out, and just blocks away from the Space Needle and Pike place Market.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/394315971 →