Hudson's Bay Company
The Hudson's Bay Company is truly one-of-a-kind. No other company in the world can boast the longevity of success, legacy of innovation or significance in history. Join our team, and become part of a company that is redefining the retail industry.
Saks OFF 5TH is seeking Inventory Scanning Associates to support the store’s yearly Inventory Process. The Inventory Scanning Associate will be key to the success of this important initiative, scanning merchandise in stockroom and on the selling floor under the direction of store management.
Professionalism, accuracy and attention to detail are key to the success of this role. The Inventory Scanning Associates should have flexible availability during the Inventory period of July 12th – July 20th. Some Overnight shifts will be required (6pm-4am). Successful candidates will be considered for permanent opportunities within the store.
- Operate the Inventory Scanner to scan merchandise in stock rooms and on selling floor.
Investigate missing items and report losses and trends to management.
- Perform data entry as required to ensure all transactions are entered.
- Cross train and work for other departments as required.
- Must have ability to present information and respond to questions from managers.
- Must have an ability to define problems and identify possible solutions.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of a high school education. Prefer candidate with some post secondary education.
- Excellent basic math skills
- Must have understanding of English language both written and verbal. Must be able to communicate understanding of English during the interview process.
- Excellent verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Dependable, work with a sense of urgency; Flexible in work hours. Available to work OVERNIGHT (8:00 pm-8:00 am)
- Essential, sustainable physical requirements include: standing for long periods of time (up to 10 hours), lifting up to 30 lbs repeatedly, walking long distances repeatedly, bending, stooping, climbing ladders or stairs, manual dexterity.
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted. HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.hbc.monstermediaworks.ca/en/hbc/search-and-apply →