In business since 1948, Acme Tools has proudly built a reputation as a leading tool and equipment distributor.
- Answering incoming customer calls and emails
- Providing information on product features and specifications, and keying order information.
- Assisting with post-sale customer service by providing order statuses and tracking information, as well as facilitating returns
- Cross-communication with other departments and manufacturers to provide information and answer customer questions
- Continuing education of new and current products carried by Acme Tools through team activities and vendor trainings
- Other opportunities as assigned
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong active listening skills and the ability to understand concerns
- Technically savvy with the ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, interpersonal, and written
- A solid track record of punctuality
- Previous call center experience
- Bonus points for tool and equipment industry knowledge
About Acme ToolsAcme Tools was founded as Acme Electric Motor in 1948 and continues to be a family-owned operation with ten locations in North Dakota, Minnesota, and Iowa. In 1999, Tool Crib of the North, Acme’s catalog and internet division, was acquired by Amazon.com. After rebranding as Acme Tools, we are now one of the premier retailers of tools and equipment, both in-store and online. In addition to fantastic compensations, some of the benefits we offer include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Flex Spending
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Employment offers are contingent on drug-screen and background check.
Acme Tools is a leading provider of power tools and equipment, with some of the largest first class showrooms in the nation. Serving the needs of customers since 1948, we offer sales, rental, and service solutions to building, remodeling, woodworking, and landscaping industries with a wide selection of products from all the major manufacturers. We operate 11 stores across North Dakota, Minnesota, and Iowa, and also support our customers throughout the United States from our on-line store at www.acmetools.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/acme-tools-50c63779/internet-tool-sales-and-support-052a7dd8 →