Jackson Family Wines
Jackson Family Wines, based in Sonoma County – in the heart of California’s wine country – is one of the few family-owned and operated winery groups of its kind.
Position at Jackson Family Enterprises
Under general supervision, the Facilities Assistant provides daily support to the Administrative Services Department and handles a wide variety of situations and confidential information. Assists Facilities Coordinator and Receptionist by providing secondary support for facilities, reception, and mailroom.
Facilities Support (including but not limited to):
- Light building maintenance including lighting, restrooms, cubicles, outdoor areas, etc.
- Weekly inventory of supplies for all break rooms, copy rooms and supply rooms; notify Facilities Coordinator when supplies are low
- Assist with one-off moves within the corporate campus, including assisting employees with moving their personal belongings to their new spaces
- Prepare offices/cubicles for new hires, including cleaning and stocking for new employee
- Assist with whole office moves, including preparing punch lists of employee requests: white boards, pictures, keyboard trays, VeriDesks, cork boards, etc.
- Assist with department and community service projects as needed (Coat & Food Drives, Halloween Party, Blood Drive, CPR/AED Training etc.) Vendor relationship/management (coordinate appointments, ensure completion of work, check requests, etc.)
- Assist with Mailroom Services:
- Distribution of US Mail, FedEx, UPS and inter-office mail to all corporate campus buildings
- Assist employees with mailroom functions and procedures
- Other duties as requested
Reception Support (including But Not Limited To)
- Serve as secondary back up for Receptionist including front desk and mailroom operations
- Operate switchboard as needed and direct incoming calls to appropriate party
- Greet guests, vendors and ‘drop-ins’ and notify appropriate parties as needed
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- 1 year of office administration experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and act on own initiative
- Ability to communicate and interact successfully with all levels of the organization
- Intermediate competency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio
- Must be able to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl for short periods of time
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.jobvite.com/jacksonfamilywines/job/o9MI3fwq →