MarketStorm Global, Miami’s premier Marketing Company is an independent events, retail and in-store promotion company are leaders in customer acquisitions, who specialize in brand reputation management and offer a cost effective approach using direct marketing strategies
Events Assistants and Events Managers Needed right away for Pop-Up Events & Retail Promotions in and around Miami, FL!
At MarketStorm Global in downtown Miami our events team is growing fast! Our events openings combine events based marketing, promotions, sales and customer service and involve working with the public face-to-face.
If you’re looking for an oportunity to progress in a company where you’ll be treated like an individual, and learn how to have fun at work you’ve found it!
~ Events Assistant Training, Support, Guidance, Mentors and Networking Contacts ~
We offer all Events Assistants in-house and on-site training plus ongoing support, guidance and access mentors and networking contacts from across the globe. We also extend invitations to quarterly regional meetings hosted by industry experts to help you learn, grow and build confidence. Related education or experience can be helpful, but is not required due to the abundance of assistance available. We don’t succeed unless you succeed, so it’s in our best interest to train you to the best of our ability!
~ Growth, Travel and Other Rewarding Opportunities for Events Assistants ~
As you build confidence and are able to produce consistent results, not only will you be earning above the industry average, but you’ll be growing personally and professionally too! People that produce consistent results in our industry are in hight demand, and our business partners and colleagues are often willing to invite someone to their city to train and develop their people, so be prepared to travel.
As we continue to diversify our client portfolio and expand into new markets, we’ll need people to oversee teams, campaigns, departments and markets! We offer a fast-track Event Management Training Program for those interested in progression that demonstrate the ability to handle additional responsibilities.
Our top Events Assistants reap rewards such as:
- Learning or Enhancing Transferable Business Skills
- Public Recognition, Industry Awards, and Incentives
- Local, National and International Travel Opportunities (including the UK and Europe!)
- Uncapped Earning and Growth Potential – The Sky’s the Limit!
- Learning to Recruit, Develop and Lead Others
- Learning to Oversee a Team, Campaign and/or Market
~ Events Assistant Recommendations, Qualifications and Requirements ~
No specific experience, education or qualifications are required, but customer-oriented experience such as retail sales, customer service, hospitality or similar, can be helpful since we encounter similar customer-focused situations. Business or Management focused degrees are recommended for those looking to progress into a management role.
We want to hear from you today as long as…
- You are at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the USA
- You’re willing and able to commute to Downtown Miami (33131)
- You are willing to expand your comfort zones as you learn
- You are comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- You are generally optimistic with a positive attitude
- You have a desire to learn, grow and succeed
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/342350651 →