Founded in 2009 by designer Andrea Lieberman, A.L.C. is a ready-to-wear brand. The eponymous collection delivers a refined canon of essentials through sophisticated, yet considered pieces. In its very essence, A.L.C. addresses the significance between life and style. Seasonal inspirations draw from Andrea’s expansive lexicon of experience,
Title: Ecommerce Customer Service Specialist
Summary: The Ecommerce Customer Service Specialist provides exceptional customer care and resolution support within the standards and procedures of the A.L.C. website. This role partners and collaborates with the Distribution Center and other cross-functional team members to deliver an exceptional brand experience and highly personalized service through phone calls, emails engagement.
Customer Service/ Sales Representative
- Field inbound customer service calls to support ecommerce business. Provide articulate, professional and informed assistance to answer questions about online orders, products and general matters concerning website usage.
- Review and effectively respond to incoming customer emails in a timely manner.
- Engage customers and increase average order value by providing informed product knowledge and style/seasonal recommendations.
- Recover sales by pro-active involvement in Exchange Order and Abandoned Cart outreach programs.
- Manage product and service issues by investigating the appropriate resolution and following up with customers to ensure proper, complete and efficient resolution.
- Stay well-informed about online marketing emails and promotional activities of the online store.
- Manage claim creation document and escalation of claim issues.
- Partner on a daily basis with the Distribution Center team to ensure ecommerce order fulfillment remains efficient.
- Monitor forecast, incoming shipment, and actual shipment to ensure timely delivery.
- Allocate stock to each retail outlet after receiving at the warehouse.
- Generate Invoice and Pick ticket for the warehouse.
- Manage returns and credits.
- Notify account executives of any issues, relay issue, and seek resolution.
- Manage order processing flow and participate in fraud prevention efforts to release and cancel orders.
- Identify opportunities and contribute ideas to store process improvement/refinement.
- Generate departmental reporting as needed.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate, some College preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office Suite, working knowledge of Magento, Full Circle and Cybersource highly desired. Interest in and knowledge of fashion trends.
- 1-2 years of Customer Service Experience required, experience supporting a fashion Ecommerce business highly desired. Excellent customer service and people skills. Ability to work with little to no supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of professionalism.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/544583642/ →