Sanrio is the global lifestyle brand best known for pop icon Hello Kitty, who celebrated her 40th Anniversary in 2014.
The Sanrio Online Store team is looking for a top-notch ecommerce and online marketer join the team as Ecommerce and Online Marketing Manager to manage Sanrio’s ecommerce and online marketing efforts. This role will be focused primarily on all duties and tasks associated with driving Sanrio Online Store sales that includes traffic acquisition, email marketing, onsite marketing, customer service and promotions. As the team is small, the ideal candidate will need to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty and continually striving to find solutions for any problem that may arise. This role will have one (1) direct report.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding targeted Sanrio Online Store sales goals as established in the annual sales forecasting
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, display and retargeting advertising campaigns
- Identify and implement SEO optimization recommendations in partnership with in-house Web Developer and 3rd Party Web Development team
- Manage SEM efforts using digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Manage editorial and publishing calendar for the Sanrio.com and the Sanrio Online Store
- Manage regular weekly Sanrio Online Store updates including product uploads, content, promotions, landing pages, banners, etc…
- Manage email marketing efforts including creative direction, copywriting, promotion and segmentation to increase open and response rates
- Manage Sanrio Online Store social media efforts (Facebook page, Sanrio and Hello Kitty Pinterest) as it relates to Ecommerce efforts while maintaining a balance between advertising and authentic engagement. Directly partner with Digital Brand Marketing Social Media team on key placements to wider Sanrio fan base. Regularly check comments and posts on existing Sanrio social channels to identify any potential customer service issues.
- Provide regular reporting (weekly, monthly) of insights and analytics of all marketing efforts and site metrics KPIs (sessions, visitors, bounce rates, etc.)
- Support ecommerce operations through product descriptions, inventory management in partnership with Buyer/Merchandiser
- Manage Sanrio Online Store Customer Service Representative and act as Customer Service Supervisor thereby covering all CS functions as a back-up including phone support, email support and social media responses
- Provide insights into industry ecommerce best practices
- BA/BS in business with marketing preferred or equivalent experience and 3+ years of relevant professional online marketing experience (SEO, SEM/PPC, Content, Affiliates).
- Experience with budget allocation and management. Knowledgeable of SEO trends as well as paid and social media strategies pertinent to driving digital audience growth and engagement.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Online Marketing Tracking Tools (e.g. MOZ), Google Analytics, Social Media advertising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experienced with writing/developing copy and content that tells a story and engages readers/viewers. Experience with managing people and multi-faceted projects.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Must possess excellent organization/prioritization, problem-solving skills, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and be detail oriented.
- Enthusiasm for the Sanrio brand and characters a huge plus.
- Some travel (up to 5%) required.
- Able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs.
- English/Japanese bilingual skills a plus.
Send resume and salary requirement to:
Attn: H.R. Department
Job Code: ECML-LI
570 Eccles Ave.
So San Francisco, CA 94080
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.sanrio.com/ →