Rita's Italian Ice
With our motto, “Ice, Custard, Happiness”, Rita’s traditional Italian Ice is a smooth and delicious treat made with real fruit available in over 60 flavors.
Director of InformationTechnology
Manage and facilitate the support, design, development, testing, and implementation of corporate and franchise application systems, including but not limited to POS, Accounting, Inventory Management, Workflow, Data Analysis, and Business Intelligence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Participate in the development of IT strategies and initiatives at various levels that support business objectives.
· Participate in special projects or continuous improvement activities as requested.
· Manage and facilitate the work of multiple self-directed project teams including capacity and resource planning, project financial management, and vendor management. Clearly assigns responsibilities for tasks, sets clear objectives and defines measures. Follows up with process monitoring and results reporting.
· Develop and manage team budgets, authorize expenditures, control and monitor allocation and resources, and oversee project plans.
· Ensure applications and support are delivered timely, cost effectively, with a high degree of quality, and meeting customer expectations.
· Actively participate in determining customer requirements, developing solutions, assessing project viability, estimating new work effort, and technical sales presentations as needed. Evaluates vendors and negotiates vendor contracts.
· Liaises with Leadership team across business units for all applications and initiatives.
· Responsible to collaborate with peer managers to determine highest priority efforts and assign resources accordingly.
· Maintain expertise and keep informed of developments and trends as they relate to the technology we use. Monitor and contribute to the organization’s competitive edge by developing and executing best in class I/T strategies.
· Develop direct reports to increase the bench strength and flexibility of teams. Ensure that employees receive appropriate training and resources to perform their jobs effectively and efficiently. Handle all management level responsibilities for staff.
· Ensure a positive work environment and awareness of all staff of company goals and objectives.
· Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, MIS, or technical area generally required, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Leadership training is desired.
· 7+ years of cross functional business management experience including POS, website solutions development, inventory management, accounting, workflow, bringing creative ideas to market, project management, business analysis and budgeting.
· 3+ years experience managing and/or leading self-directed teams of professionals.
· 3+ years experience managing “outsourced” network, data security and help desk resources.
· 3+ years experience managing outsourced and “off-shore” applications development resources.
· Proven track record in successfully managing projects that impact resources and stake holders across multiple departments
· Solid communication skills including active listening, facilitation and presentation skills and the ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical people.
Broad range of network and desktop knowledge, including experience with MS Office Suite.
· Solid knowledge of IT software development life cycle methodologies and processes.
· Proven ability to readily grasp complex application and infrastructure environments
· Proven ability to manage vendors and professional services staff
Proven ability to bring resolution to highly complex and stressful situations with multiple constituents
· Ability to work and participate effectively in a dynamic team environment including demonstrated skills in collaborating within and across organizational boundaries
· Demonstrated analytical capabilities and experience managing expectations.
· Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills both in person and on the phone.
Consistently meets the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, establishing strong customer relationships gaining trust and respect.
- Cold Fusion, Python, Apache, Node.js, Angular.js, HTML5, IOS, Android
- SQL, Access, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence Tools
- Requirements Definition, Application Design, Application Development, Testing
- Process Improvement
- Inventory Management and Cost Accounting
- Network and Data Security
- Data Integrity and Analysis
- Disaster Recovery Planning
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com →