In today’s world of always-on e-commerce, consumers are demanding what they want, when they want it. Salsify is a product content management and syndication platform that powers the seamless exchange of product content that powers today's ecommerce experiences.
The Director of Demand Generation is responsible for partnering closely with sales leadership to generate new closable pipeline opportunities. This is a highly collaborative, hands-on leadership role that is a critical component of Salsify’s continued success. In this role you will drive digital and field marketing efforts, leveraging both organic and paid media tactics to achieve monthly MQL, pipeline, and ARR goals and measure and increase marketing ROI.
The ideal candidate understands how to invest marketing program spend to maximize results, is a skilled leader who leads by example as a highly effective hands-on executor, and is able to deliver against business-critical initiatives with executive visibility.
•Identify, build, and execute a high-tempo cadence of demand generation programs that meet and exceed MQL, pipeline and ARR targets – both by acquisition of new qualified leads as well as nurturing of our existing contact database.
•Manage all relationships and spend with external agencies and vendors that help support demand generation efforts.
•Improve conversion rate of visitors to the website into qualified leads and pipeline
•Work with Sales, Marketing, and Operations leadership to set metrics & targets and measure achievement on a daily/monthly/quarterly basis
•Reuse and repackage existing campaign assets in creative ways to increase demand generation offers
•Continually refine and optimize demand generation efforts based on both quantitative metrics as well as qualitative feedback from BDR’s, sales reps, and sales management.
•Communicate results, observations, and recommendations to the sales team as well as executive audience on an ongoing basis
•Proactively identify and implement process efficiencies, creative campaign ideas, and other training and support opportunities
• Experience owning demand generation and scaling growth at a high growth B2B SaaS / software company
• Fluent in understanding modern marketing metrics and analysis techniques, particularly those that help measure and improve conversion rates across the entire prospect lifecycle and provide visibility across the go-to-market funnel
• Proven ability to work closely and collaboratively with a fast-growing sales team, especially one that spans high-velocity sales models as well as high-touch, global, enterprise selling directed at named account lists.
• Strong leader with proven ability to influence and lead cross functional teams towards goals
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities; comfortable working as both part of a high-performing, diverse team and as an independent performer
• Experience with a broad spectrum of modern digital marketing techniques and tactics, and a desire and demonstrated ability to adapt existing playbooks and learn/adapt new emerging capabilities
• Comfortable leveraging modern SaaS measurement and targeting tools to improve conversion rates – e.g. Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
• Ability to analyze and prepare recommendations on sales and marketing performance for an executive audience. Validate data and arguments, draw solid conclusions, and use data to influence.
• Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask while driving results.
• Strong written, oral, and cross-functional communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/salsify/e2cc3754-b88c-4257-8d38-88a5619bac33?lever-source=LinkedInJobs →