TekVizor is the bridge that connects top technology talent with the most cutting edge companies.
Location: San Francisco, CA area (just outside of SF)
Responsible for understanding business strategy and data analytics to develop predictive and optimization models that will generate actionable insights to impact the business.
- Identify patterns in large data sets. Uncover customer behavior on digital properties, either website or mobile devices. Identify key drivers of website visitor experience and revenue growth
- Use machine learning and predictive modeling to develop data driven solutions that drive substantial business value in key digital transformation areas
- Work across ecommerce, digital marketing, product, and senior management
- PhD or Masters in Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Social Sciences or similar degree with a focus on statistical methodology (PhD preferred but not required)
- Experience with Python, R, statistics, MATLAB, or SQL
- 3-5 years of professional experience Non-Academic
- Experience with time-series models Bayesian modeling, Generalized Linear Models and/or Limited Dependent Variables
- Proven track record with statistical analysis of datasets
- Proven ability to design and code new algorithms from scratch
- Progressive management and leadership experience
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/369329286/ →