Taylor Communications is trusted by the world’s leading organizations to provide online, offline and on-product communications.
DescriptionPosition at Taylor CommunicationsTaylor Communications is seeking a Director of Operations to provide oversight of account operations and direct management of on-site and off-site teams. The position is responsible for daily operations, management of contractual obligations, and maintaining a close partnership with sales executives in order to drive future growth.Shift Available
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Account inventory analysis oversight
- Accounts Receivable and Overage Storage
- Contract and savings compliance and tracking/reporting.
- Project management
- Engagement of appropriate resources to resolve service issues.
- Identification of potential opportunities to drive new revenue and engage appropriate resources to assist with the growth opportunities.
- Identification of process improvement opportunities and leadership of projects to drive efficiencies.
- BS Business or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven and successful experience leading distributed and virtual teams including customer service, distribution and document management.
- Strong leadership, people management, and team building skills necessary. Previous management experience required
- Demonstrated ability build and maintain strong business relationships, internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate concepts clearly and document procedures
- Aptitude for evaluation, problem solving, planning, and organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, changing environment
- BS Business or other related field
- Ability to lead teams through organizational change while exceeding improving operational excellence and employee engagement
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Experience defining and implementing transformational business strategies
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to exercise judgment in prioritizing tasks in order to meet schedules and deadlines
About Our CompanyOur Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.jobvite.com/taylorcorp/job/oTRw5fw5 →