Travers Auto Group
With over twenty years in business
This full-time position is for an individual willing to work from our Florissant location with a deep background in the marketing industry. Consultants or third-party vendors proposing outsourced solutions will not be considered.
The Travers Auto Group is seeking a digital marketing manager to assist in supporting our organization. The position will require the successful candidate to work from our Florissant location and will pay highly based on experience with benefits and vacation.
The Travers Auto Group is a successful and fast-paced organization involved in every facet of automotive and RV sales and service. With over 20 years in business and 16 locations, the enterprise uses online marketing extensively in every facet of the business.
Under moderate supervision and responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of all online marketing systems. The position is for a very organized, detail-oriented, creative, proactive individual who is interested in being immersed in every aspect of automotive marketing. Program management, creative development, analytics, tracking, reporting, and optimization are all major components of this position.
This is a hands-on position and recent experience as an expert individual contributor is currently valued over only supervisory experience. However, the position may evolve to more of a management role after a successful introductory period.
- Develop and implement marketing programs using websites, email, online advertising and promotions, and search-engine marketing, and SEO/content management and website updates and development, social media, mobile tactics and traditional offline channels
- Help create innovative ideas that tie web, mobile, email, search social and traditional advertising together
- Create, analyze, and track paid-search marketing campaigns. Formulate bidding and keyword strategies
- Extensive inbound marketing through website and CRM leads
- Collaborate to develop and implement messaging for multiple websites and campaigns
- Ability to initiate and manage social media campaigns.
- Write and/or manage bloggers, press releases, and keyword targeted content for SEO purposes on main and microsites.
- Team-oriented collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Ability to take limited direction and expand on it.
- Campaign tracking, reporting, and optimizing with numerous online tools
- Closely track campaigns and provide regular reporting on marketing performance
- Take ownership of issues and drive them to resolution in a timely fashion; operate independently, juggling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Deep knowledge and interest of the automotive industry
- 3-5 years of consumer-focused marketing ideally in direct response and strong online background. (Email, search, display, social media, mobile, display, SEO, PPC)
- Advanced knowledge of web tools including Google Analytics, and Tag Manager
- Experience translating marketing communications strategies into creative and actionable tactics.
- Understanding of consumer research, data mining, and online promotion. Must be able to measure marketing and promotional effectiveness, structure marketing tests, and track performance using marketing and Web Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Proactive problem-solving skills and ability to anticipate needs.
- Experience coordinating projects and programs with cross-functional business units and third-party providers.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others.
You must provide:
- Resume in PDF format
- Cover letter or writing sample
- Salary history
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/ →