Since 1983, MacKenzie-Childs has made handcrafted ceramics, each piece a one-of-a-kind collectible. The company also designs and hand-decorates furniture and other home furnishings.
Responsible for supporting the execution, reporting, and analysis of all direct-to-consumer digital, social, and e-mail programs.
- Support website optimization and new website functionality projects
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in overseeing, scheduling, and executing social media postings across all social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Support the setup and execution of additional digital programs, including but not limited to: paid search, SEM (including but not limited to SEO, keyword research, etc.), affiliate and partnership marketing, re-targeting, digital display, social media advertising, and 3rd party marketplaces
- Perform standard and ad-hoc reporting for digital, e-mail, and social campaigns
- Analyze program results and develop written summaries and recommendations
Requires a four-year college degree with major in Business, Marketing, or Communications. 1-2 years of hands on marketing experience with basic HTML/CSS knowledge and/or social media management a plus. Attention to detail and strong analytical and presentation skills required. Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/455224189 →