Hard work and company-wide commitment to helping customers create homes they love … this is how hayneedle.com has become one of the leading online retailers for home furnishings and décor.
Job Description Business Sales Account Representative Want to help change the future of online commerce? Ready to work with a team of rock stars at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to build the world’s most customer-centric home shopping experience?Hayneedle was recently acquired by Walmart/Jet and is experiencing unprecedented growth. With an entrepreneurial spirit that fosters teamwork and professional development, our business is poised to redefine the way consumers decorate and shop for their home. The ideal candidate will possess account management experience as well as the ability to build business and drive sales. The work schedule is as follows: 12:00pm – 8:30pm, Monday – Friday. Training is included and manditory.This role will report to the Sales Operations Manager, Vicky Willis, and will be based at Hayneedle’s Customer Care Center in Omaha, Nebraska.What does a Business Sales Account Representative at Hayneedle do?Our Business Sales department focuses on selling volume purchases direct to other businesses and organizations. We are currently seeking an Account Representative who can work with prospective and current clients to maintain and grow relationships through consultative selling and by providing excellent customer service.Key Responsibilities
- Actively pursue sales opportunities to generate revenue through inbound and outbound calling campaigns.
- Maintain relationships with current clients; expand and present additional Hayneedle options as appropriate.
- Consultative selling: understanding the concerns and needs of the client.
- Develop and generate new client leads through prospecting, networking (locally) etc. to set appointments to present business options.
- Proactively pursue sales leads across channels such as phone and email.
- Provide price quotes for all business customers as requested.
- Become efficient in the CRM tool that is used to manage our client relationships.
- Attend trade shows as needed
- Work through channels to ensure best customer experience possible
- Maintain professional relationships with our corporate partners and vendors
- Ability to build strong relationships within a close team environment
- Consultative selling: understanding the concerns and needs of the client with ability and drive to close the sale
- Responds to all inbound inquiries/prospects in a timely manner
- Additional duties include all functions within scope of a Customer Service Level 2 Associate.
- Act as the key point of contact for all account purchase needs (including quote generation and tax exempt purchases).
- Provide top-tier sales and service support.
- Grow book of business by establishing and maintaining deep relationships with accounts through pre-generated leads.
- Meet/exceed sales goals.
What basic qualifications will our Business Sales need to have?
- 1-2 years of successful sales and service experience required. (Bachelor’s Degree a plus)
- Experience working with Business Sales, Interior Designers, Architects, Contractors, or related preferred.
- Experience with CRM systems preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with current clients while developing relationships with new customers.
- Experience working with high value customers that require additional and timely assistance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of success.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and goal-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly.
What We Can Offer You
- Employee Discount – up to 60% off Hayneedle Products
- Dress Code-jeans, tee shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, whatever is comfortable!
- Breakfast Tuesday and Friday with Popcorn Days Tuesday and Thursday
- Regular company and team events
Meet Our Family Of BrandsWalmart.comJetHayneedleBonobosMooseJawModClothShoes.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/610593106/ →