With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, New Acquisitions leads the southeast in strategic thinking and execution.
PURPOSE: Marketing and communication for company-Paid Training-Travel Opportunities-Management
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
CORE COMPETENCIES:These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership – Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation – Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism PREFERRED
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/367452969 →