The brand was founded in the late 1990's by a group of designers who resolved to establish a brand of fashion jewelery and accessories that would break all existing moulds. The project was based on the creation of pieces with a unique and distinctive style, which soon became known for their flair and innovation.
UNOde50 is looking for a Boutique Manager for its Aventura location in Miami, Florida. This is a chance to be part of a rapidly growing company that has recently come over to the U.S. after firmly establishing its presence in Europe. Our associates are known to be high energy and very professional with a demonstrated enthusiasm for the brand. Applicants should have an interest in the fashion world as well as being part of a growing brand as there is a lot of room for growth!
- Set individual and team goals, and proactively manage performance against expectations.
- Manage day-to-day activities of sales floor to meet sales goals.
- Develop, train and continuously motivate service associates.
- Monitor daily sales performance and objectives.
- Recruit and develop sales associates.
- Create and implement regular training as needed.
- Supervise staff and enforce company policies.
- Constantly involve the team in decision making to set and accomplish the highest standards.
- Help achieve and motivate associate performance.
- Build an environment that is highly focused on consistently delivering a shopping experience that will motivate the client to return.
- Ensure integrity of payroll and the payroll process.
- Responsible for creating an environment that ensures the highest degrees of customer service.
- Build strong base of clients and assist associates in building strong relationships.
- Network within local market to increase brand awareness and desirability.
- Assist with customer service issues.
- Prioritize merchandise replenishment to maximize our volume drivers.
- Ensure effective utilization of staff training in retail systems.
- Assist with efforts to maintain inventory accuracy and shrink requirements.
- Identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer service feedback.
- Create weekly schedule for all associates, ensuring that hours are properly budgeted.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3-5 years retail experience.
- Experience managing teams preferred.
- Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
- Computer literacy.
- Business acumen and sales management.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/374259285 →