Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in 1992 in Paris. An artist and a craftsman with a passion for shoes, he is now considered to be one of the most influential fashion designers of his time.
Overview: Under the leadership and guidance of Management, the Boutique Assistant works closely with management and sales associates to provide administrative support, complete boutique operational tasks, and to assist sales team while providing support to achieve goals. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, superior customer service and communication skills.
- Understand and assist in the execution of store operations, policies and procedures
- Handle inbound calls; greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Ensure boutique appearance exudes luxury standards
- Support the sales function at the boutique by providing assistance as directed by Management (as well as the Sales Associates). This support may be physical (retrieving and returning stock) as well as client interaction, and being introduced into a sales transaction at any point and continuing that transaction through to close.
- Ensure visual standards and displays are maintained throughout the day
- Maintain office systems which include; data management/reports, written communication to clients via Email, answering phones
- Ability to handle large sums of money, deposits and all cash desk operations
- Support stock process by completing back of house operational tasks
- Maintain selling binders, reports, and make sure they are up to date
- Assist in management and maintenance of repairs and reports on a weekly basis
- Partner with management to update employee picks log and staff discount log as requested
- Assist in management of all support staff timesheets / Overtime in TLO
- Assist the stock team in maintaining organization / orderliness at all times
- Assist with the management of waitlist
- Verify Customer Agreement Forms
- Maintain waitlists
- Photograph new merchandise
- Ordering all spare parts, replacement heels, and boutique supplies
- Assist with unpacking stock/keeping the stock room clean
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-2 years of experience in Luxury sales or similar role
- Passion for Christian Louboutin and a true ambassador for the brand with strong sense of responsibility
- Ideal candidate has work experience in medium sized multinational company or luxury business.
- Additional language fluency is a plus
- Adheres to company policy and confidentiality
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is professional, flexible and enjoyable
- Exudes a “no task is too big or too small” attitude, with initiative, commitment, reliability, and positivity. Does not accept mediocrity
- Versatile; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt to the needs of the business.
- Driven to learn and grow
- Grasps new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized
- Exceptional customer service skills along with transparent and effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
- Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong knowledge of computer systems/programs
- Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Employee must be comfortable with physical elements of the job, including (but not limited to) carrying boxes, standing (ability to stay on feet), and using a step ladder. All extremities of the body related to these requirements must be usable. Certainly the time frame and weight may vary, but those who are applicable for this job should be comfortable with 10 pounds and increments standing for 2 hours at a time
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/349380652/ →