Bmw Of Fairfax
Bmw Of Fairfax is an Information Technology and Services company located in 8427 Lee Hwy, Fairfax, Virginia, United States.
Automotive Sales Associate (Auto Sales) Job Description If you want a chance to join a growing team with a company that is committed to your success, you have come to the right place! At (insert dealership name)- a Sonic Automotive family dealership – you will find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Sonic Automotive is a Fortune 500 company, and one of the largest and most successful automotive retailers in the country. Our dealerships provide comprehensive services, including sales of both new and used cars, light trucks, replacement parts, and offering financing and insurance. As a Sales Associate, you are responsible for selling vehicles and meeting dealership gross profit, as well as volume and customer satisfaction standards. When you join our organization, you will enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you will experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer! Automotive Sales Associate (Auto Sales) Job Responsibilities The position of Automotive Sales Associate involves four broad areas of responsibility: personal work habits, prospecting, selling and follow-up. Realizing that business is built on customer satisfaction, you will devote yourself to guaranteeing that the customers’ needs are being met. This will include determining the needs of the customer, demonstrating and delivering vehicles, and maintaining an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business. New Car Associate responsibilities:
- Establishing personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devising a strategy to meet those goals
- Reporting to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Attending meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer
- Staying updated on incoming inventory, features, accessories, and other items, and how they benefit the customer; keeping up with technological changes in the products
- Maintaining a prospect development system
- Introducing customers to the service department personnel; working with the service department to ensure vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule
- Conducting daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly analysis to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively Automotive Sales Associate (Auto Sales) Job Requirements Excellent communication skills and a professional appearance are vital to being successful as a Sales Associate. Keeping a positive attitude and staying motivated while working with customers and managing your time well are also extremely important. Sales Associate requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards
- Valid in-state driver’s license
- Must be authorized to work in the US and demonstrate an ability to pass pre-employment testing, including background checks, drug tests, and credit report 3 Years Automotive Sales Experience Automotive Sales Associate (Auto Sales) Grow a rewarding career and unlock your future. Apply today!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.washingtonpost.com/job/38160518/automotive-sales-associate-new-cars/ →