Rent The Runway
About Rent the Runway: Rent the Runway is disrupting the $1.7 trillion global fashion industry by introducing clothing rental as a utility in women’s everyday lives and empowering women to feel like their best selves everyday.
We are looking for a dynamic, fashion-forward, engaging, and energetic leader to join the team at Rent the Runway, who will consistently deliver outstanding styling and customer service and bring our brand to life. This is an associate role with leadership responsibilities, but is not limited to these duties.
- Lead a team of highly motivated and qualified Personal Stylists
- Recruit, hire and train a team of stylists to thrive in a high volume environment while providing one on one styling services
- Strong sense of fashion and stays on top of current trends
- Create a career pathing plans for direct reports
- Create and execute a business plan for the team that includes forecasting sales based on trend, and incorporates calculated risks to promote sales growth.
- Monitor and manage third-party scheduling software
- Drive Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) including conversion, average dollar sales, Net Promoter Score (NPS-at or above 60%), appointment bookings, and overall volume by constantly monitoring and maximizing business opportunities
- Ensure that all team members are timely and holding appointment commitments Maximize appointment calendar and proactively adjust shifts as needed
- Monitor outgoing pre-appointment emails
- Train and develop team on business acumen to drive performance through consistent feedback and accountability. Follow standardized stylist training and hold staff accountable to this training.
- Encourage and hold team to clientele program expectations
- Maintain own personal sales and appointment goals while acting as a mentor and point person to the team by providing guidance, constructive feedback, and by demonstrating strong problem solving abilities in a customer facing environment
- Create and uphold a positive team environment
- Plan and execute monthly team meetings with clear agendas and goals.
- Work closely with the Store Manager and Corporate team to discover ways to improve the overall customer experience
- Analyze store inventory weekly and communicate market trends, demographic needs and fast sellers to Planning Team
- Exemplify the expectations of a leader and consistently models the brand service standard
- Handle any and all customer issues in a positive and professional manner
- Support Store Manager in relevant projects and trainings
- Oversee and ensure efficiency of all store daily operational procedures
- Direct brand appropriate strategic merchandising to maximize sales in alignment with the visual merchandising guidelines in collaboration with Director of Visual Merchandising
- A minimum of 3-5 years styling and/or management experience, luxury preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Exemplary knowledge of fashion and designers
- Ability to analyze inventory
- Business acumen- written and verbal
- Ability to build an effective team
- Must be customer-focused
- Strong computer and presentation skills – with a focus on Mac products
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to work a flexible schedule within a minimum of 40+ hours per week including nights, weekends and holidays
- Consistent track record of success in a leadership position
- Proven track record in attendance and performance
- Must excel at time management
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/329700254/ →