Kreber creates and grows opportunities that allow its client partners to thrive.
Kreber, a leading omni-channel marketing & advertising firm seeks a qualified, outstanding, candidate for the position of Associate Creative Director. We take pride in having a top-notch team of creative marketing professionals, a diverse group offering extensive experience in the senior market as well as in their specific area of expertise. Working within and fostering a team-based philosophy, the associate creative director leads the day-to-day development of creative work for our clients. Working with the client services, design and production teams, the associate creative director develops and fine-tunes concepts, writes and reviews copy, and oversees the design development of print & digital work. The associate creative director also plays a significant role in developing branding programs for clients, as well as supporting Kreber’s own out bound marketing efforts.
- Lead the development of ongoing campaigns and other client work
- Participate in the initial development of branding programs for clients
- Ensure client goals are achieved
- Support the company’s new business development efforts
- Develop the skills of the creative team
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains high internal quality by originating creative ideas, managing project time lines, adhering to Creative Briefs, ensuring consistency of strategic branding.
- Oversees the graphic design process by meeting regularly with designers and Account Management to assess project development, review work product and determine whether project is on target and within scope.
- Can pitch in to art direct big ideas, creatively leading the team through the process with our clients
- Act as a client liaison by presenting various stages of work product to the client and effectively responding to client requests or inquiries in a timely manner.
- Provides accurate written ad copy and/or visual as appropriate by conducting brand and/or product research, applying consistent style and message across brand documents, understanding style and referencing usage, applying appropriate regulatory requirements, etc.
- Acts as a mentor to departmental employees by providing developmental opportunities, responding to questions, providing direction on resource utilization (internally and externally), etc.
- Provides supervision and oversight to freelance staff by determining appropriate project assignment based on individual skill sets, orienting new employees to agency SOPs, providing necessary resources and direction, and responding to questions.
- Maintains consistently high executional excellence by ensuring appropriate resources are assigned to projects, time lines are managed and strategic brand objectives are promoted.
- Ensures smooth internal workflow by utilizing effective delegation, theassignment/reassignment of appropriate resources to jobs, providing direction and counsel as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts or equivalent creative advertising background, 8-10 years graphic design/advertising/art background required, must have a proven track record of developing successful ad campaigns. Must possess a strong working knowledge of PC and MAC. Requires a thorough grasp of regulatory requirements, excellent communication skills and selling ability. Must be able to work well under pressure and time constraints, must possess a strong detail-orientation and solid organizational skills, and must possess a strong team-orientation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/356258976/ →