Established in 1985, YLANG 23 is owned by Joanne and Charles Teichman who have built a reputation for their commitment to original designers whose passion and creativity shape the trends in the U.S. and in Europe.
- Assists customers through reacting to their wants and needs, offering jewelry that fits these needs.
- Uses a client book to develop and cultivate their own unique client base that generates sales consistently.
- Reaches out to clients in book about new product, promotions, trunk shows, and other newsworthy happenings at Ylang 23.
- Maintains personal Ylang 23 Instagram to keep clients up to date on new products and generate sales.
- Greets customers and offers exceptional customer service throughout the entire selling process.
- Assists Merchandise Assistant with order shipments when necessary.
- Answers customer inquiries through email and phone in a timely manner.
- Follows up each sale with a thank you note.
- Helps tag new jewelry and merchandise sales floor and windows.
- Replenishes merchandise often to ensure that sold pieces are replaced by back stock.
- Have a good grasp on where back stock and sale merchandise are located so as to present appropriate pieces to customers in-store.
- Understands and follows company policies and procedures.
- Attends sales team and company-wide meetings.
- Assists with 2x / year inventory and monthly cycle counts in-store.
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion merchandising, business or related field
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cross-functionally in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact collaboratively with others
- Possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferred
- Job requires flexibility (weekends and occasional evenings)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com →