Boll & Branch
Boll & Branch was founded in 2014 to offer consumers industry-leading luxury bedding and goods from the ground up.
We started Boll & Branch with a simple mission – to make better sheets by making a better Company. Since our launch in 2014, we’ve become one of the fastest growing home textiles brands ever launched on the Internet. In that time, we have expanded our product line from a collection of white and ivory sheets to a fully-developed collection of essential home textiles, ranging from bedding to bath products and are very excited about the opening of our flagship brick and mortar location in the Mall at Short Hills.
We are searching for an Assistant General Manager to partner with the General Manager to bring the Boll & Branch brand to life by creating a unique retail environment in which customers have an extraordinarily memorable experience, employees are able to do their best and, ultimately, the business thrives.
You will be successful in this role if you achieve and maintain operational excellence through the efficient running of all areas of the store. Your commercial awareness, connection to your local client base and partnership with the General Manager and corporate teams will ensure our Short Hills store’s success. You will also collaborate with your General Manager to create and lead all store sales and training initiatives.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and development of staff and performance management
- Competitive shop to understand market
- Design programs and incentives with General Manager to maintain a positive team environment
- Provide daily sales goals and end of shift report to Brand Ambassadors.
- Hold monthly one on one sessions with Brand Ambassadors, in addition to a weekly touch base with the management team
- Create, implement and lead all sales and training initiatives
- Observe staff on the selling floor and their interaction with customers, co-workers and overall customer service level for purposes of self growth and improvement
- Assist with coaching associates in CRM program, including in the following areas: Thank you notes, Invite Back, Reactivation, follow up with staff on client books, client outreach and marketing outreach
- Creating and maintaining schedules, ensuring staff adheres to attendance, punctuality policies,dress code and procedures
- Manage store execution in accordance with the company’s visual and operational standards
- Analyze sales results and work with General Manager to create specialized action plans to achieve desired results
- Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of Brand Ambassadors techniques to maximize sales
A Bit About The Boll & Branch Culture…
Boll & Branch is located in beautiful Summit, NJ – a quick train ride from Penn Station in New York City or Hoboken. We value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy. We’re an economically sound business that is motivated by measures beyond the bottom-line. We work hard because we love what we’re doing and why we’re doing it. We care deeply about the Boll & Branch brand and feel incredibly committed to the business we’re building and the positive change we are making in the world. We have a special, open-culture which realizes the best ideas can come from anyone at any level.
If Boll & Branch sounds like the type of company you’d love to be a part of, we want to hear from you!
- Excellent customer service, leadership and people management skills
- Proven track record from a luxury brand
- Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and assess talent
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
- Strong clientele background, ability to build and maintain a client book
- Sound commercial and brand awareness
- Experience within an assistant manager role or equivalent level in a luxury environment
- Knowledge of Shopify POS and Zendesk a plus
- Technical proficiency with MS applications, Apple products and POS systems
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical benefits including health, vision and dental
- Optional 401K
- Merchandise discounts
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/379341523 →